|
|
The Fitz
I am Jeremy Fitzpatrick; this is my Blog. I enjoy cycling and I want to be your president!
Links
Addictive Cycles Nacho Average Blog Heather Anne Fat Cyclist
Previous Posts
January 2005 February 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 December 2006 October 2008 |
|
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Is it too early to start talking about cyclocross season? Cyclocross has become the focus of my entire cycling season. I raced cross last year at a weight of 225, I'm now 210, and I hope to be at 190 by the start of the '06 cross season. Also in preparation for the upcoming season, I've finally started tagging along with the Addictive Cycles group rides. The first ride I participated in was a 20 mile spin at 19.8 mph, and that was the slow ride! Considering the fact that I was dropped from the group prior to the 5 mile mark in last year's group rides, I'm pretty pleased with my progress!
|