|
|
The Fitz
I am Jeremy Fitzpatrick; this is my Blog. I enjoy cycling and I want to be your president!
Links
Addictive Cycles Nacho Average Blog Heather Anne Fat Cyclist
Previous Posts
January 2005 February 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 December 2006 October 2008 |
|
Friday, April 28, 2006
I read a news headline on the internet today that made me chuckle just a bit: "Family of Reggie Bush [soon to be top 3 NFL draft pick] did not pay rent on home." I laughed because it struck me as funny that someone thought that this was news. It has become so common place for athletes and their families to receive special treatment, that I can't fathom why anyone would be shocked when news of such treatment breaks. I actually would have floored if the headline had read "Family of Reggie Bush found to have paid wads of cash for crummy apartment in crime infested neighborhood." Now that would have been news...
|