|
|
The Fitz
I am Jeremy Fitzpatrick; this is my Blog. I enjoy cycling and I want to be your president!
Links
Addictive Cycles Nacho Average Blog Heather Anne Fat Cyclist
Previous Posts
January 2005 February 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 December 2006 October 2008 |
|
Saturday, April 08, 2006
I was in the bike shop recently discussing the impending birth of our bun, when Scott Hodge inquired about my preference of gender. Scott was very surprised to learn that I truly don't have a preference, but that I am much more concerned with the health of the bun. I know that boy or girl, our child will truly be a blessing and a challenge, and I can think of a lot of great gender specific things that I can do as a father for either. However, Scott had a different take; Scott's view was that 18-20 years from now I could either pay for a wedding or post bail, so I'd better hope for a girl!
|