|
|
The Fitz
I am Jeremy Fitzpatrick; this is my Blog. I enjoy cycling and I want to be your president!
Links
Addictive Cycles Nacho Average Blog Heather Anne Fat Cyclist
Previous Posts
January 2005 February 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 December 2006 October 2008 |
|
Friday, January 13, 2006
I explored a little bit today as I was riding. I found some great little back roads that gently roll up and down, and have no traffic at all. They are truly back roads; they don't cut between any major county or state roads. As such only locals travel them, so when you ride during the day there isn't any traffic. I really enjoyed my spin today, watching all of the pasture land glide by. Ride totals for the day: 15.88 miles, 14.4 mph average, 1 hr, 5 min total ride time. Today's weight: 211.5
|