|
|
The Fitz
I am Jeremy Fitzpatrick; this is my Blog. I enjoy cycling and I want to be your president!
Links
Addictive Cycles Nacho Average Blog Heather Anne Fat Cyclist
Previous Posts
January 2005 February 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 December 2006 October 2008 |
|
Saturday, January 07, 2006
![]() ![]() So here is my Christmas present, in all of its "Handmade in the USA" glory. The upgrade from my entry level Fuji to the R1000 is definately well worth it. I have to say that I honestly never knew what I was missing until I jumped aboard my new Cannondale this morning. I've heard other cyclists talk about how smooth their bikes are, or how stiff their bikes feel, but I never knew what they were talking about until now. I can now tell you that I completely understand the concept of an ultralight, superstiff, and nimbly responsive bicycle frame. My only regret is that I was not able to put my new toy through its paces this morning due to the bronchitis induced asthma. Tomorrow is another day, however.
|