|
|
The Fitz
I am Jeremy Fitzpatrick; this is my Blog. I enjoy cycling and I want to be your president!
Links
Addictive Cycles Nacho Average Blog Heather Anne Fat Cyclist
Previous Posts
January 2005 February 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 December 2006 October 2008 |
|
Sunday, December 11, 2005
Well, since I haven't blogged in a while, I thought I would give a few updates: Cross season ended last weekend, and I have to say that I am very pleased with the results. I finished a very respectable 13th in the Men's C class. My plan is to really get serious about riding over the summer and move up to the Men's B class for next year. I realize that a move up would probably put me right back in the back of the pack, but if it was easy everybody would do it, right? I'm also pretty pumped because I'm getting ready to buy a cross frame, stay tuned for pics. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Jenn and Heather have been in the U.K for the last few weeks, and in a related story, I've been terribly lonely. Thankfully Jenn is coming home tomorrow night (yay)! Heather is coming home tomorrow too, but I'm not married to her. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I went to Chicopee to ride mountain bikes with my buddy Brad today, and I made an interesting discovery: riding cures what ails you. I admittedly almost bailed on him because I was feeling a little tired and puny, and I had a headache. However, since I hadn't seen Brad in a long time, I decided to tough it out. About 2 minutes into the ride my headache disappeared, and I totally forgot about how tired I felt prior to riding. Today was only my second ride on the trails at Chicopee, and I managed to fall half as many times today as the last attempt. So I've got that going for me! I am kind of glad that Brad's wife Christy didn't show up to ride, because her riding skills would have made me want to quit cycling and take up basketweaving.
|