|
|
The Fitz
I am Jeremy Fitzpatrick; this is my Blog. I enjoy cycling and I want to be your president!
Links
Addictive Cycles Nacho Average Blog Heather Anne Fat Cyclist
Previous Posts
January 2005 February 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 December 2006 October 2008 |
|
Sunday, November 06, 2005
![]() ![]() Well I just got home from the Augusta cross race, and I can say that some preparation this week definately paid off. For the first time this season I was not lapped by the race leaders. That is a huge accomplishment for me, becuase I have been getting lapped by at least 3 or 4 people each race. Next week it's on to Marietta, where I hope to continue to improve by finishing in the points again! P.S. - I've put in a few pics of Scott Hodge from Addictive Cycles . Doesn't he look like he's having fun!
|