|
|
The Fitz
I am Jeremy Fitzpatrick; this is my Blog. I enjoy cycling and I want to be your president!
Links
Addictive Cycles Nacho Average Blog Heather Anne Fat Cyclist
Previous Posts
January 2005 February 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 December 2006 October 2008 |
|
Sunday, October 16, 2005
Well, I competed in my first cross race of the season today. This race is significant for me for because I have a hard time following through with the grand plans that I make sometimes. Also, I have really only been riding since April, and I certainly have never been in a real bike race. Today was different though; the race was every bit as hard as I thought that it would be, and I finished dead last in the beginner's class. You might think that I would be discouraged by such a poor showing, but you'd be wrong. I hate to lose and I hate not being prepared, both of which happened today. Next time will be different. Thanks to Kunkle, Andi, Candice, Jenn, and Heather for coming out to cheer for me! You can check out some really good pics at Heather's website. Also thanks to Scott Hodge for all of your support, and the much needed Gatorade!
|