|
|
The Fitz
I am Jeremy Fitzpatrick; this is my Blog. I enjoy cycling and I want to be your president!
Links
Addictive Cycles Nacho Average Blog Heather Anne Fat Cyclist
Previous Posts
January 2005 February 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 December 2006 October 2008 |
|
Sunday, September 25, 2005
I took an irreversible step towards going through with the whole 'cross racing thing: I purchased my racing license from USA cycing. That's right, now that I have spent money on it, I am obligated to actually race at least one of the races. Jenn and I went by Addictive yesterday to drop something off for Scott, and we met a very charming Polish gentleman that was very excited to see a newbie getting ready to try cyclocross. He was describing a cross race to us like this (insert thick Polish accent here): "Cross is fun because you are either puking or gasping for breath the whole time...if not, you are not racer, only participant." Wow. I'm in!
|