|
|
The Fitz
I am Jeremy Fitzpatrick; this is my Blog. I enjoy cycling and I want to be your president!
Links
Addictive Cycles Nacho Average Blog Heather Anne Fat Cyclist
Previous Posts
January 2005 February 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 December 2006 October 2008 |
|
Thursday, September 22, 2005
It's 1 am on my last night at Tractor Supply Company. It's hard to believe somethimes that I have been here for almost two years, all of which has been on nightshift. Of course everytime I have to leave Jenn to go to work at night, it seems like I've been doing it for an eternity. Tractor has been really good to me in some ways, and not so good in others. Most notably the fact that I am still the night shift receiving supervisor even though the dayshift receiving supervisor left in April kind of ticks me off. None of that matters now though, as I will be starting a new job on Monday as the dayshift receiving supervisor for Ace Hardware distribution in Gainesville. I'm really excited about the new opportunity, and I'm looking forward to working in what seems to be a much more positive environment. I'm very thankful for the opportunities that I've had with TSC, as they gave me the necessary skills to be hired by Ace! I will definately miss some of the people that I worked with at TSC, but I won't miss having to look at the Mule.
|