|
|
The Fitz
I am Jeremy Fitzpatrick; this is my Blog. I enjoy cycling and I want to be your president!
Links
Addictive Cycles Nacho Average Blog Heather Anne Fat Cyclist
Previous Posts
January 2005 February 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 December 2006 October 2008 |
|
Monday, August 29, 2005
You have got to check out this guy's blog. Very funny! You could also win some eCash if he doesn't make his weekly weight goal. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Lance Armstrong is in the news again: this time some folks claim that they have incontravertable proof that Lance is guilty of blood doping. Here is my question: How? The Tour officials have cameras in his hotel room, police following him 24/7, and they literally watch him pee in a cup on a daily basis. There is no conceivable way that he could be doping. On a side note, maybe the folks that used to keep an eye on Lance Armstrong could start looking for Osama Bin Laden. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ College football season officially starts this Saturday. I say it offically starts then because Georgia's first game is Saturday. The NFL kicks it off the following week. Too bad I won't be able to watch any of the Pro games since I'm still on the evil nightshift schedule. Hopefully that will change soon. Since I don't want to follow in Dooce's footsteps, I'll refrain from commenting further on anything work related.
|