|
|
The Fitz
I am Jeremy Fitzpatrick; this is my Blog. I enjoy cycling and I want to be your president!
Links
Addictive Cycles Nacho Average Blog Heather Anne Fat Cyclist
Previous Posts
January 2005 February 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 December 2006 October 2008 |
|
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
One more thing that I must mention with regards to my previous post: I sincerely doubt that I would have continued riding this long had it not been for the support of my lovely wife. Jenn has not only given me loads of encouragement, she has wholeheartedly taken up the sport herself. Jenn doesn't have the testosterone-laced competitve drive that I have, or she would undoubtedly ride circles around everybody on the road. As it is, she is a very powerful rider that doesn't quit until she's conquered whatever [dementor] hill happens to be in front of her. Oh, and she looks way better in spandex than I do.
|