Monday, June 27, 2005

Survey Time!
I stole this from Jenn, who stole it from Heather (incidentally it was also copied by the other Heather)


1. If you could buy a second house anywhere, where would it be?

Hmmm...I think I would have a castle in Ireland (better weather than Scotland)

2. What are your favorite articles of clothing?

T-shirts that I have had since high school. Now that they are over a decade old, they are incredibly soft.

3. The last CD you bought?

Michael Buble

4. What time do you wake up in the mornings?

Umm...I usually go to bed around 8ish in the mornings, then get back up around 5ish

5. What is your favorite kitchen appliance?

The refrigerator, because that is where ice cold coke issues forth

6. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?

probably the piano

7. Favorite color?

My favorite color to wear is red. If I'm participating in some sort of athletic endeavor, I like to wear bright colors that do not match.

8. Which vehicle do you prefer; sports car, motorcycle, SUV?

Which gets the better gas mileage?

9. Do you believe in the afterlife?

Yes

10. Favorite children's book?

Probably the Chronicle of Narnia

11. What is your favorite season?

Football

12. If you have a tattoo, what is it?

Chi Rho on my left calf

13. If you could have one super power, what would it be?

I would love to be bullet proof (is being 10 feet tall a super power?)

14. Can you juggle?

Not really

15. One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to?

Can I pick one person from my past to go back and not talk to?

16. What is under your bed?

Nothing, why are you asking?

17. What is your favorite day?

Any day that I don't have to go to work.

18. Which do you prefer, hamburger or sushi?

Hamburger.


22. What is your favorite flower?

Whatever makes my wife smile.

23. What is your favorite meal?

A bowl of homemade chili on a very cold day, preferably with football on in the background.

24. When is your birthday?

September 12

25. Describe your pjs.

Gym shorts and a t-shirt

26. What is your favorite breakfast?

Sausage links, sausage patties, bacon, country ham...

27. Do you like your job?

umm....

28. What is your dream job?

To be able to make a living playing intramural athletics.

29. At what age to you plan to retire?

55

30. Where did you meet your spouse?

She picked me up at a church softball game.

~~~BONUS~~~Something that you'd like to do that you've never done before...

I would love to go snow skiing sometime...as long as the trip in no way resembles the innerG ski trip of death


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com