|
|
The Fitz
I am Jeremy Fitzpatrick; this is my Blog. I enjoy cycling and I want to be your president!
Links
Addictive Cycles Nacho Average Blog Heather Anne Fat Cyclist
Previous Posts
January 2005 February 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 December 2006 October 2008 |
|
Saturday, May 14, 2005
To the young Marine that Jennifer and I saw in Wal-Mart last night: we get that you are a Marine. We get that you just got out of basic and that you're proud of what you have accomplished. We get that your little girlfriend likes a man in uniform. Now don't get me wrong, I am deeply grateful to you for choosing to serve our country and protect us, but there are a few things that you should be aware of. 1. Your brand new, still bearing the lines from being folded grey Marines t-shirt does not match with what you were wearing last night, no matter how proud you may be. 2. If you are still that freakin' scrawny after just finishing basic, then maybe you should wear somehthing other than the afore-mentioned almost-too-small Marines t-shirt. 3. You should be advised that all of that running outside with your cover on has left you with an extremely obvious tan line on the top half of your head. Accordingly, you may want to consider wearing a hat.
|