|
|
The Fitz
I am Jeremy Fitzpatrick; this is my Blog. I enjoy cycling and I want to be your president!
Links
Addictive Cycles Nacho Average Blog Heather Anne Fat Cyclist
Previous Posts
January 2005 February 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 December 2006 October 2008 |
|
Sunday, May 08, 2005
So in case you didn't know, I just got a new bike. Only one small problem with my new bike; I have had the death cold since the day that I brought it home. At first it was just a little runny nose, but that runny nose turned into the worst sinus infection that I have ever had. I now have a sinus infection so bad that it was mistaken for severe migraines. Two trips to the Quickcare and about $150 dollars in prescriptions later (that's my cost after insurance, and $80 of that was spent on useless migraine drugs) I'm ready to start feeling better. Moral of the story: You'll be seeing me in spandex charging up the hills around the metro-Braselton area very soon!
|