|
|
The Fitz
I am Jeremy Fitzpatrick; this is my Blog. I enjoy cycling and I want to be your president!
Links
Addictive Cycles Nacho Average Blog Heather Anne Fat Cyclist
Previous Posts
January 2005 February 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 December 2006 October 2008 |
|
Tuesday, February 15, 2005
Ok, so I know that right about now I can imagine what all of you are wondering; "what is he doing blogging about America's next top model?" Well, let me tell you, that show is darn entertaining (not to mention loaded with hot women). I was just thinking the other day about Eva, the winner from the most recent season. Eva is a street smart underdog that certainly didn't appear to be supermodel material, especial when you put her up against YaYa, her Ivy league educated-speaks four languages competitor. But somehow Eva impressed the judges enough to defeat YaYa and win all of the glamourous contracts with fantastic agencies. Or did she? Jennifer told me the other day that right after the final show aired, YaYa was signed to a contract with the same agency that Eva won a contract with. So here's my question; Did Eva really win, or did they give it to her so that YaYa wouldn't be bound into the gigs that the show's sponsers' required? Just a thought.
|