|
|
The Fitz
I am Jeremy Fitzpatrick; this is my Blog. I enjoy cycling and I want to be your president!
Links
Addictive Cycles Nacho Average Blog Heather Anne Fat Cyclist
Previous Posts
January 2005 February 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 December 2006 October 2008 |
|
Tuesday, February 15, 2005
So like any normal red-blooded male, I ordered flowers for my wife for Valentine's day. Here's the problem; 1800Flowers.com didn't exactly deliver them. That would be bad enough in and of itself if it weren't for the fact that they sent me a delivery confirmation email. I tried calling the customer no-service hotline and spoke to a borderline rude woman who informed me that my wife had signed for her flowers at 2pm on Monday, which is really funny since the flowers weren't delivered until 2pm on Tuesday. Bottom line: in the future I will not be using 1800notflowers.
|