|
|
The Fitz
I am Jeremy Fitzpatrick; this is my Blog. I enjoy cycling and I want to be your president!
Links
Addictive Cycles Nacho Average Blog Heather Anne Fat Cyclist
Previous Posts
January 2005 February 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 December 2006 October 2008 |
|
Wednesday, January 19, 2005
Did you know that today is Robert E. Lee's birthday? That's right, he was born on January 19th, 1807. That has absolutely nothing to do with anything, I just saw it on the calender and decided to type it here. Hey, I said they were random thoughts. Here is my official prediction for this weekend's playoff game between the Falcons and the Eagles: The team named after a bird will win. My wife is the funniest person I know (no offense to the other genuinely funny folks that I know). I love to play on Ebay (and no Jenn, I haven't bought anything lately). I think it's funny when our multi-million dollar custom written software system crashes at work and reduces my laptop to a $4000 cd player. My boss does not think that it's funny when it happens 3 times a week.
|