|
|
The Fitz
I am Jeremy Fitzpatrick; this is my Blog. I enjoy cycling and I want to be your president!
Links
Addictive Cycles Nacho Average Blog Heather Anne Fat Cyclist
Previous Posts
January 2005 February 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 December 2006 October 2008 |
|
Thursday, January 13, 2005
Okay, so after reading and posting on blogs that belong to several other folks, I've decided to try it for myself. Now for any of you out there that were wondering, don't expect a lot of insightful writings packed with hidden meanings. Most of what I intend to write will be mindless braindroppings that will in some way reflect my mood at the time. Who am I kidding? Most of them will probably be about sports. That said, I hope that you enjoy my blog. (if you don't, then you don't have to stay)
|