Friday, January 14, 2005

Inspired by other bloggers to whom I am related, I decided to create a list of facts about myself. Since I have no earthly idea how long I'll be able to work on this, I'll decline at this point to put any kind of numerical value with my list.

  • I like nachos
  • I love nachos
  • I could eat nachos several times a week
  • My wife does not love nachos
  • Her sister does
  • I think that's one reason that Heather and I get along so well
  • The farther I get from high school, the better athlete I was (if you don't believe me, just ask)
  • I love my wife very much
  • I will straight jack you up if you mess with any member of my family
  • I mean it- we're talking wrath of Biblical proportions
  • I love football
  • I could go the rest of my life without watching another baseball game and still die happy
  • I have recently become addicted to minor league hockey
  • I hate mayonaise
  • I really hate mayonaise
  • So does my wife, thank goodness
  • My first car was a 1984 oldsmobile cutlass supreme. It was a four door sedan that was two tone brown and missing its headliner. I'm still amazed that that car ran as long as it did.



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com